PADI 3 Day Ocean Referral Dive Course
This three day Referral program is conducted in conjunction with one of our 3 day 2 night liveaboard dive trips. You will have the opportunity to 9 dives over the duration of the trip.
Once you've completed the 4 dives you need to do to finish your PADI Open Water certification you can then participate in 5 extra recreational dives, including a guided night dive.
It's the ideal way to enjoy the experience of diving on The Great Barrier Reef and develop your confidence as a diver at the same time.
- English - Every day except Tuesday
- German -Thursday and Sunday
- Japanese - Saturday
- 9 Dives (4 training dives and 5 pleasure dives - including one night dive)
- PADI Gold Open Water Certification
- Dive Log Book
- 2 passport photos
- All dive and snorkelling equipment (prescription lens mask if required)
- All accommodation, meals and linen on board the boat
- Dive Insurance
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & northern beaches)
- Important Information For Referral Course Participants: Prior to commencing your Learn to Dive Course you are required to complete the self-assessment Entry Level Student Dive Medical Declaration. A positive response to any question means that there is a pre-existing condition that may affect your safety while diving and you must consult a medical practitioner preferably with experience in diving medicine to obtain a dive medical certificate that states that you are fit to undertake recreational diver training.
To avoid disappointment we suggest that you complete the Student Diver Medical Declaration and if necessary obtain a dive medical from a doctor prior to commencement. (Any costs associated in this process are payable direct to the doctor).
Important Note: Student Diver Medical Declaration and Dive Medical (if required) must be completed within 12 months of commencement of your referral dive course.
Course Requirements: Current PADI referral documents are required. Non PADI ‘Universal Referrals’ will require a one day pre-assessment program at an extra cost.
Help in finding a diving doctor
- Taxes and Charges: An additional fee of $70.00 person is payable direct to Pro Dive Cairns. This charge includes an $19.50 Government Environmental Management Charge as well as a Port Departure Tax and administration costs.
- Camera Hire: Digital underwater cameras are available for hire on board our dive boats for a cost of AUD$40 per dive. Please note you will not be able to use the underwater camera until you are a certified diver.
The minimum age to learn to dive in Queensland is 12. There is no maximum age.
We recommend that you do not fly within 24 hours of diving. This means that the earliest you should fly is 12 pm (midday) on the day after your trip concludes
Cancellation and Refund Policy
You can cancel your course for any reason at any time up to 48 hours prior to the trip departure and receive a full refund of all money paid to Pro Dive Cairns. There is no refund for any reason after this time. If you plan to book through a travel agent please ask if they have any cancellation fees.
Note: Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18 years.
Important: It is in your best interest to check in with us the day before departure to ensure that all your referral papers are valid and in order.Flying after Diving: We recommend that you do not fly within 24 hours of diving. This means that the earliest you should fly is 12 pm (midday) on the day after your trip concludes
|Rates 2017/18||Per Person|
|3 Day Ocean Referral
Taxes & Charges*
|Rates 2016/17||Per Person|
|3 Day Ocean Referral
Taxes & Charges**
Rates valid 01 April 2016 to 31 March 2017, per person and in Australian Dollars (Currency Converter).
** An additional fee of AUD $70.001 / $75.002 per person is payable direct to Pro Dive Cairns. This fee consists of a AUD$19.50 Government Environmental Management Charge, Port Departure Tax and administration charges.(This fee is subject to change and without notice.)
1 until 30 June 2017 2 until 31 March 2018
Book With Confidence
The security of your personal information is important to us. The booking link (above) will take you to our SSL encrypted secure server to complete your booking.
When you book direct with us for any of our dive courses or dive trips you have the comfort and security of knowing that you will get a full refund should you decide to cancel your booking as long as you cancel in accordance with our cancellation policy.
FREE Wireless Internet On Board!
Wifi provided by Global Gossip